Thursday, August 14, 2014

Aunt Ruth

Today we met Aunt Ruth and Mike for lunch. We went to one of her favorite restaurants, Andrea's. I wasn't too hungry so I ordered strawberry crepes. They were pretty good. It was so wonderful to see Aunt Ruth again. As we parted, they reminded us that tomorrow is a Holy Day and said they'd be seeing us at church.

We went on to Woodman's so I could get started on my list of things to bring back to Korea. It was sooo wonderful to be in a grocery store I can't even begin to explain. It seems like such a simple thing, but to see all of the ingredients I want and need and all for a decent price--I felt like I was in heaven.

After groceries we relaxed at home. For dinner we went to Di Marini's for pizza. Yum-I sure missed good ole American pizza. It was a fun evening with Phil, Grandpa and Mom. We came home and finished the ice cream; chatted the rest of the night.
Mom and Aunt Ruth
The guys: Grandpa, Phil and Mike
Aunt Ruth and me
Brunch/lunch: Crepes!
Cute Toby picture of the day
Pesto Veggie pizza. mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment