Jacob and I met in Hapjeong to see "Guardians of the Galaxy". It was a good movie and I really enjoyed it. After the movie, we walked to Hongdae. We noticed the wind had picked up and the sky was kind of dark. It just felt like rain was in the air. We made it to the falafel restaurant for our late lunch and saw it sprinkle just a little bit while we ate. By the time we were finished it had gotten sunny again in some spots and the rain was done. I had seen a cafe that had "dutch baby" dessert and wanted to try it because the ad outside looked so good! We went into the cafe and looked at the menu--the dessert was so expensive! The plain one was 10,000W and the most expensive one was 15,000W! We agreed that we'd split the cost and went to order. After placing an order for the chocolate one, the cashier asks what do we want to drink. We said nothing, just the dessert and she said that we couldn't-we had to order a beverage too. So, we walked out. It's a bit ridiculous to pay 10-15,000W for a dessert plus 5,000W+ for just ONE beverage (I'm sure each person would have been required to order as well). What a shame because the dessert looked so good.
We took the subway back to my place and hung out. I made BBQ chicken for dinner, except this time instead of doing sandwiches, we had it over rice with a salad. It was really delicious. I also had bought some pepper jack cheese so we grated that over the dish and it was a nice touch. I sauteed peppers and onions to add and our rice bowls were complete! After dinner I made some cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment