I still have 2 more days of work to do before coming home. It's perfect though, because I need to plan for the start of the new semester.
Sophie and I had a budget in summer camp for us to go out to eat. I had thought it would be nice to use at the end of camp to celebrate its finish. After work finished, we went to Sangsu and went to Julio's for Mexican. It was fun to hang out with Sophie outside of school. We do talk a lot in our office, but it was nice to do something a bit different. After lunch we still had a little bit of budget money remaining so we went to get a kind of bingsu (shaved ice). It was really good. She had to do some shopping and we split. I hung around Hongdae until 6 waiting for Jacob to finish work. For dinner we went to Burger B. I was still kind of full from my lunch with Sophie and ordered a spinach dip that was pretty good. After dinner, we went back to my place to watch a movie and so I could pack a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment