Today was a pretty relaxing day. It's just nice to be at home and relax.
We went to Baguette for lunch and brought it home. This sandwich is something I could probably eat once a week and not get tired of it. The rest of the afternoon we relaxed. My favorite thing to do is cuddle with Toby. For dinner I made a Mexican casserole and it was really good. I wish I could make it in Korea but I would need sour cream and I haven't been able to find any around me and I've already had one disaster with "plain" yogurt I don't need to ruin another dish!
In the evening we took Toby for a walk and it was nice to see the stars and have a nice breeze. I think it maybe Thursday or Friday night when we walked Toby, but I saw a shooting star.
 |
| Baguette for lunch |
 |
| My favorite thing to do at home |
 |
| Martin and me |
No comments:
Post a Comment