Sunday, August 3, 2014

Soccer Sunday

Jacob came over for brunch and I made bagel sandwiches. They were pretty tasty, but I wish I could make some kind of sauce or dressing for the sandwich.

Jacob came to borrow a suitcase from me. In late August they'll be moving out of their guesthouse and to Eastern's headquarters to live until they can find a new guesthouse. So, while most of the stuff can be put in boxes, he wanted an extra suitcase for his summer clothes. Luckily for him, I had an extra suitcase given to me by my friend last year so he could borrow that. We took a taxi over to his guesthouse and did some travel research. Then we took a walk-it started sprinkling a little, but it felt nice-the rain really cooled things off. After our walk we went to dinner at the kimbap shop. I got omurice (fried rice with an omelet wrapped around it) but then I felt silly because my breakfast sandwich had eggs--two servings of eggs in one day! We changed and headed to soccer. By then, it had started raining a little bit more and was getting warmer.

We had a decent turnout this week-there were 15 I think; we had two teams of 6 with 3 subs. It was fun to play in the rain, but by the end I was soaked! Soccer was later- from 8-10, so afterwards I showered and headed to bed.


Today also marks the 6 year anniversary of my dear friend Molly's passing. I'll always remember her smile, kindness and her passion for helping those around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment