Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One More Day!

I still had to come into work today, but I guess in a way it's good, like I mentioned yesterday. I have to have all my plans ready for Monday when I return to Korea so I can do it now and not worry about it. As it turned out, my computer and the printer weren't being friendly so I will have to try and get a little bit more work done before classes start on Monday morning.

After work I finished packing and tidying up my room. Then I headed in to Myeongdong to Jacob and my favorite jjim dak place (stewed chicken with noodles). I had Sophie call the restaurant earlier to see about doing take-out; they said they did which was perfect so I was able to get the food and bring it home. While I waited for the food I did a little bit of shopping and found a skirt on sale.

I got the food and returned home. I also made some mandu and rice. Jacob arrived and we ate. It was so delicious! This is one of my favorite meals, but specifically this one because some jjim dak can be too spicy and this one isn't spicy at all. After dinner we watched part of a movie and ate red velvet cake. Jacob stopped at the cafe to pick up a piece per my request.
Yummy yummy jjim dak!

No comments:

Post a Comment