Sunday, August 24, 2014

Brunch, Baking and Beach

Martin left and we sent him off. It was sad to see him go. After he left we relaxed a little bit and gave Toby a walk before heading to Harbert to Luisa's for brunch. It was quite a long wait, but that gave us time to look at the menu. Mom ordered a Dutch apple pancake and I got a carrot cake waffle sandwich. We shared our food and both were really tasty.

After brunch we came home and cleaned out the basement a bit. I made magic bars-second dessert in 2 weeks! We went to 6pm mass and I got to see the Annex all renovated. I was planning on meeting Kat in the evening after church and I ran into her at mass. I also got to talk to the Scudders. Mom and I came home and had the leftover casserole for dinner. Then I went to go meet Kat downtown. We took a walk along the bluff then down to the beach and pier before turning around. She went on to get drinks with a friend but I went to Panera to meet Mom and help with the bread donations. We sat and waited until close and after for the bread. At home we took Toby for a walk before diving in to divide the breads.
He wanted my yogurt in the worst way!
Dutch Apple Pancake
Carrot Cake Waffle sandwich
Mom and me
Cute Toby picture of the day
Magic bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment