Friday, August 22, 2014

Grilling Out

Mom and Martin went for a bike ride and I was free to sleep in and cuddle with my puppy love. I also got to talk with Jacob. We went to Sandra Kays for lunch which was nice. It reminded me of all the times we spent there and when my Dad would take me there for lunch when I was in 5th grade. I drooled over the dessert case, but had to pick only one dessert. I ended up getting a peach cream puff to split with Mom and Martin. It was really good-man I so wanted one of everything in the dessert case!

After lunch we came home and relaxed. Mom made fresh pesto and Martin and I helped. Then we started prepping for dinner. Sarah and Mike came a little after 7 and mom grilled the chicken. I made a pesto pasta with veggies as a side. For dessert we had a raspberry creme pie from Bit o Swiss bakery. Yum, yum, yum! Sarah, Mike and I chatted after dinner. We made tentative plans for their trip to Korea in the next year. I can't wait to see them here!
Making pesto
Raspberry cream pie
The gang
Sunflower from the church garden

No comments:

Post a Comment