Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stuffed Meatballs

I had the same 6 kiddos today. I feel bad because I don't know how much they understand me. I've tried to be as simplistic as I can, but I still feel like it's going over their heads. They can speak better than they can listen and write better than they can read, but there were a few students I had to help them by making letters for them to trace in some activities.

I stayed longer at work today. Just trying to get some extra stuff done and prepare my new desk calendar for the new semester. It was also cooler in the office with the aircon than I believe it would be at my place.

When I was ready to leave, I headed to the grocery store and vegetable market to buy a few things for dinner. I asked Jacob what he wanted to have for dinner last night and he said stuffed meatballs. That sounded good to me too, so I got some ingredients I needed for it.

The rest of the afternoon I just relaxed, packed, and cleaned. Then I started prepping for dinner. When Jacob arrived dinner was almost ready. I forgot I had some mushrooms left over from the weekend so I put some in the sauce and some with the sauteed broccoli and onions. There was stuffing and rice as well. For dessert, we baked a few cookies. We also watched one of the last episodes of the series from The Office. There is only one left and I'm excited and sad to watch it all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure your blog should be called "What I Ate Today and Other Stuff in Korea."

    ReplyDelete