Friday, August 15, 2014

Liiiiiduvina

 Another great day! In the morning Phil and I helped Grandpa with yard work. When we finished we sat outside until Mom returned from helping Rosalie. For lunch we went to Panera. I died and went to heaven again. Even though they no longer have my favorite salad, it was still so delicious. After lunch we went back to Woodman's to get more groceries.

We came home and I baked my pudding cookies. Joel and Lilly were coming for dinner so we walked Toby before they arrived and prepped for dinner. Phil and Grandpa were manning the grill and sat outside and chatted while Mom and I prepared inside and talked. Joel and Lilly finally arrived, a little late due to her work and I got big hugs from both of them. Can't beat getting hugs from those you love. We had burgers, salad, and watermelon. It was great talking with them and catching up--Joel is a great storyteller and kept us all entertained over dinner.

After we ate, we moved to the living room to chat some more before they had to take off. We found out they'd be returning to O'hare on Friday the same day and time that I would be there before leaving for Korea, but didn't know if we would be able to meet up at all.

Panera, how I've missed you!
Two days home and I'm already baking
Love this woman so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment