Thursday, August 21, 2014

Brunch and Tosis

Sarah came over for brunch. Mom made a french toast casserole thing and it was really good. We ate outside on the patio and that was so nice. The rest of the afternoon was relaxing. Martin and I finished the puzzle. I had to go to the dentist in the afternoon.

For dinner we went to Tosi's. Even with our reservation we had to wait a little bit, but it was worth the wait. I got gnocchi with veggies and it was delicious. When we were driving home, I noticed that the sun was setting still so we went to Glenlord Beach and watched it set a little. We returned home and watched The Holiday and had ice cream bars.
Mart and Toby
In my carrrrr!
Mmmm, soup!
Delicious
Mom and Mart at Tosis
Part of the sunset

Selfie time

No comments:

Post a Comment