Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to MKE

We had a late start to the day. It was hard for me to pack up and leave. On our way out of town I realized we hadn't gone to the cemetery so we had to turn around and go back. In Indiana, the sky started turning really dark and almost green. Then we were in the middle of a huge downpour and had to go slow because we could hardly see. Finally we arrived at Grandpas and headed to Panera for lunch. We tried to get together with Lauren, but she wasn't feeling well.

I made yet another stop at Woodman's, but this time mostly to return something and I did have a few last minute things to grab. After that, we went to Aunt Ruth's to help them with their new phone. We visited a little bit and made plans to return on Thursday for a final visit.

For dinner Grandpa had spaghetti in the crockpot. Since we had arrived so late, we had a really late lunch. When we returned from Ruth's, we played our Scrabble game (I think I won) before dinner. We had our late dinner and visited in the evening. I went with mom to walk Toby at night.
Goodbye 1373 :(
Stop at the cemetery
Trying to capture the dark clouds
Delicious Panera
My Grandpa and Aunt Ruth
Selfie~

No comments:

Post a Comment