The morning was pretty relaxed, we waited for our call from Ruth and Mike for lunch. Before we headed over there, we all tried guessing what would be served. She made a chicken casserole with pasta and broccoli. It's one of my favorites so I was happy. :) We chatted a bit and then Mom and I had to be off to hit the road.
I drove-it was so nice to be in my car and driving again. We ran into a little bit of traffic but it wasn't bad. Then finally--home. <3 It was so good to be back at 1373. We unloaded and settled in. For dinner we had tomato soup, salad and some bread. It was great being in my own bed and in my room again.
 |
| My baby!!! |
 |
| Selfie with Grandpa |
 |
| True love |
No comments:
Post a Comment