Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another dinner in Hongdae

Work was pretty easy. The 4th graders had a test so it was pretty simple.

After work, I met Jacob in Hongdae. We went to a cafe until he had to go to work. I wanted to make a picture frame for him for his birthday, in addition to the spring jacket I got for him so I went in search of materials. Luckily, Hongdae is a big "arts" school so I found a really great art supply store. I bought a wooden box to use as a frame and other materials to decorate it with.

We met up when he finished teaching and we went to Oodle Noodle for dinner. I've always gotten the Pad Thai when I go there--there are a few other things that look good on the menu and part of me wants to try them, but part of me knows how much I like the Pad Thai that I don't want to try something new! After dinner we split cause Jacob had to get groceries. I was happy because my plan was to make the frame for his birthday and I wouldn't have much time before I originally wanted to give it to him (Sunday). Once I got home and started working on it however, I realized that it would be a great 100 day gift. So I almost completed it (minus the picture) and put it away to save for late April.

No comments:

Post a Comment