After school I went home and took a short break. When I finished getting ready and was about to head out the door to meet Jacob, I got a call from him. The soccer league sent out an email that the game was cancelled because there was expected rain and strong wind. Instead, Jacob and I met at Emart and bought some meat. We returned and he cooked dinner. He made a beef broccoli dish that was really good. After dinner we watched some TV and hung out a little.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Cancelled Soccer=Grumpy Team
Classes went okay today. The 4th graders did a role playing activity. Most did really well and I even taped a few on my phone.
After school I went home and took a short break. When I finished getting ready and was about to head out the door to meet Jacob, I got a call from him. The soccer league sent out an email that the game was cancelled because there was expected rain and strong wind. Instead, Jacob and I met at Emart and bought some meat. We returned and he cooked dinner. He made a beef broccoli dish that was really good. After dinner we watched some TV and hung out a little.
Student's Role Play of "The Lion and The Mouse".
After school I went home and took a short break. When I finished getting ready and was about to head out the door to meet Jacob, I got a call from him. The soccer league sent out an email that the game was cancelled because there was expected rain and strong wind. Instead, Jacob and I met at Emart and bought some meat. We returned and he cooked dinner. He made a beef broccoli dish that was really good. After dinner we watched some TV and hung out a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment