Work passed rather uneventful. Today's lesson was run by my COT and I assisted as needed. Our final class of the day is right before lunch. Their homeroom teacher wants us to start 5 minutes early and end class 5 minutes early. It's nice because we can go to lunch a little bit earlier too then.
After work, all the teachers in the school went to an area called Seollung. It's a UNESCO heritage site--near the entrance/across from the park area are restaurants so we went to a BBQ place. The meat was really delicious. The only drawback was that our coals were not very hot so our meat cooked slowly. Some of the other teachers kept telling the staff but they would just put a cover over the coals to make it heat up instead of switching them. It would get hot for a few minutes and then go colder and not cook the meat. We ended up switching meat with other tables--they would cook the meat and give it to us and we would give them our partially cooked meat. My COT, Sophie, had a drawing class at 7 and said she'd be leaving at 6:30. I figured I might as well leave with her--no one else was talking to me and everyone was using Korean so it would be a bit pointless to stay there. Plus I was feeling tired.
We took off and grabbed a bus, which happened to be one that is my usual bus. I stopped at Emart to get some groceries and birthday shop. I got a lot of heavy groceries and needed to make a box to carry everything home again. At home, I studied for my Korean test on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment