Jacob came over for brunch. We made breakfast burritos again (I've decided next week I'm going to make something else! It's so easy to make the breakfast burritos, but I'm starting to want something else). Jacob did the dishes and we relaxed until it was time for soccer. When we made one transfer we stepped onto the subway and looked at a guy coming out. We both looked at each other and said "Eirik?" (another guy on our team) He didn't hear us and Jacob yelled "Eirik!" as he was going up the stairs. We figured it wasn't him, but gosh, he looked JUST like him!
We made it to the field and warmed up. The weather was beautiful! The sun was out and I'd say it hit the 60's even. We split the teams mostly by our Thursday league and the other people. I know I still make a lot of mistakes playing, but I do feel as though I'm improving my defending skills (beyond what some of the guys said last week). I know I held off one of the guys I consider in the top 5 of our group. I was so proud of myself after that. When we finished Jacob and I took the bus to Sinchon and went to Tom n Tom's for another pepperoni pretzel before church. Father Bernard was back after quite a long stretch without him.
When church was over, we went to Seoga and Cook for dinner to celebrate our 2 month~ We ordered a meat spaghetti and a strawberry-ade. We wanted to try a chicken salad, but because it was kind of late, I guess the kitchen stopped making it so we weren't able to get that. The spaghetti was pretty good--a little spicy, but good. After dinner, Jacob walked me to the subway.
No comments:
Post a Comment