Friday, March 28, 2014

Free Friday

TGIF! Classes went okay-a day of 5th graders with two different COTs and 3 different plans for four classes--hard to keep up!

After work, I went to Sangsu to meet Jacob. I didn't have Korean class this week! It was a nice change to have a free Friday evening. It truly felt like a weekend evening. Jacob had looked up a few places to go for dinner during the day and picked one called "Goom Steak". Unfortunately for me, being Friday during Lent, I couldn't have any meat. I ordered a cream chicken and mushroom pasta dish and picked out the chicken and gave it to Jacob. He got a steak terriyaki fried rice that looked really good. My food was quite good. We walked off dinner and wandered Sangsu area for a little before going to 8 1/2 Cafe. We got red velvet cupcakes that were really delicious!
Jacob and his dinner! The skillet is so hot it cooks the meat!
Me with my pasta
Red velvet cake and delicious cupcakes!
Our cupcakes-what a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment