Saturday, March 8, 2014
Weekend, Finally
As usual, I couldn't sleep in, but it gave me time to get some things done around my place. I cleaned and did some other chores before heading out. I went to Hongdae to do some shopping for some upcoming birthdays. I walked on to Sinchon to get lunch; yesterday I really wanted to eat bibimbap, but didn't really have time since I was shopping and then had class. I was on the hunt for a Korean restaurant and went to the place Jacob took me to awhile ago. Unfortunately there was no bibimbap; I considered getting something else, but I really, really wanted bibimbap. I took off and went back into Hongdae to find a bibimbap place. I found a restaurant and got my bibimbap. It was ok, but I think next time I want bibimbap, I will eat at a place near my school-it was quite good. I briefly went through some stores in Sinchon and then on to Ewha to do some more shopping. Jacob and I met up and we had Quizno's for dinner. I came home and watched some TV and relaxed for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment