Friday, March 14, 2014

White Day and Jacob's 1 year

Work went alright; I'm so thankful Friday I only teach 4 classes. I had a meeting with my 6th grade COT to plan for Monday's lesson. It made me a bit stressed because I'm used to having my plans done further ahead than that. After we met, I spent the rest of the afternoon editing and revising the lesson to satisfy my COT.

I headed to downtown to meet Jacob. We went to Outback for his one year in Korea. :) I let him pick where he wanted to go since it was a special day for him. It is also White Day (Korean "Valentine's Day" where the guy gives a girl chocolate or white items)! I got some Hershey Kisses and face wash. For Jacob's one year, I got him some character socks, one of them had the Korean flag and tiny people all over it. I ordered a flatbread pizza, but it had sooo much garlic on it. When we finished dinner, we headed over to my class and again Jacob waited for me in the cafe. In class the first half we spent working on speaking in the formal way. The second half we moved through a few grammar points and got information about our test next week. It is only going to be 3 chapters which is a lot less scary than I imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment