Monday, March 17, 2014

Long Monday

I'm still pretty thankful for that first period of Monday's not having class. It does make the afternoon longer, but I'd rather have the extra time in the morning. I really enjoyed the lesson I made, with revisions/edits from my COT. It turned out pretty well. The students made their own schools and wrote about where the classrooms are located using ordinal numbers. The only drawback to this activity is that many did not finish during class time. We had them complete it as homework and then I had the fun task of correcting around 125 worksheets after classes finished. That took quite a chunk of time so then it was almost 4pm and we had a staff meeting. The staff meeting went so long--it was basically an hour long and we went over our contract time to be let out by 20 minutes.

I went to Hongdae to meet Jacob. We went to the Korean restaurant he knew of. We both ordered spicy pork stirfry. After dinner we went to the Homeplus in Hapjeong so I could get some groceries that I wouldn't be able to find at my Emart. Jacob was kind and went halfway to Eungam to carry my groceries for me. I got home quite early which was nice for a change. I relaxed for the evening and somehow the time still managed to escape me and I ended up going to bed around the same time as if I had stayed out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment