Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Night In

Another long Tuesday successfully completed. Once 2:30 hits on a Tuesday afternoon, I feel like it's all downhill from there. I'm glad that the heavier part of my schedule is Monday and Tuesday--the rest of the week feels like a breeze then.

After work, I came home and started cooking dinner. I realized that another reason it takes me forever to cook (and bake) is because of my limited space and only one burner. In a meal that requires 2-3 pots, I have to stop and do each one to wait for the burner. It makes timing in pulling a meal together much more difficult than usual! I made "chicken Parmesan" except I used mozzarella instead. I also made a tomato sauce from diced tomatoes. We had broccoli on the side for our vegetable. It turned out pretty good! Jacob came over after his work and showed me some drawings from his new students and then we had dinner. We talked until he had to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment