Monday, May 26, 2014

A long Monday

Work kept me busy for most of the afternoon. My COT went home sick so it was extra quiet in our office. I had to schedule a medical check for tomorrow, so I had my other COT come help me sign out to request off time. Tomorrow one of my COT's won't be at school so I will have to teach the class relatively solo, but the homeroom teachers will be present (it is not allowed for me to teach without a Korean teacher in the classroom). That is a little bit nerve-wracking, but hopefully it will be okay. We had a staff meeting a little later than normal-I think because last week we had one at the normal time and finished really early so they didn't want us to leave as early today.

After work, I headed to downtown for class. On the way, Yonsei (where I'm going for the medical check) called me and asked to change my appointment time. It was a bit frustrating because I technically can't change the time off I requested, so I will just have to leave earlier. I also need to bring 2 photos along with me-which I didn't have at the time. I did some shopping and found a birthday present for Kristin. I sat by Cheonggyecheon for a bit and then off to class. It went alright today, I was just feeling a bit tired and not tuned in. After class, I walked to City Hall station to find a photo booth to take some pictures. I was going to try and do it tomorrow, but there wouldn't be enough time since the appointment changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment