We arrived at the train station a little early. I figured I would ask if there were any seats open for an earlier train. There were seats available for us on a train 10 minutes earlier which was nice. Once on the train I passed out and slept for almost the entire way back to Seoul.
Back in Seoul, it was really overcast and rain was in the forecast. We hopped on the subway and managed to get the bus back to my place as it started sprinkling a bit. Jacob came over for a visit after we returned. We all hung out a bit before Jacob and I went to dinner. Erin decided she would just do something on her own and passed on going to soccer as it was cold and raining.
Jacob and I went to our favorite place by me and split a samgye kalgusu (the closest thing to chicken noodle soup here--however, normally it is a small chicken stuffed with rice, but this one had long noodles instead of the rice and carrots and onions!). It was delicious. After we finished eating, it really started pouring. We decided we wouldn't go and went to a cafe for a little bit before Jacob headed home. When I returned, Erin wasn't there. She came back a little before 11 as I was getting ready to go to bed.
| Erin and me in Daegu |
No comments:
Post a Comment