My classes went pretty well. The 6th graders just had a review day. I had them play Uno, but using occupation cards instead of the real Uno cards. They really enjoyed it and I heard a lot of students say (in Korean) "how fun!". We had a really good lunch today, which included my favorite, jap chae.
After school, I took a short break at home before heading out for a run. I ran to Hapjeong again. As I got to Hapjeong, I messaged Jacob and he was leaving work (near Hapjeong) so we met up and I walked with him to Hongdae. He headed to teach and I met Erin at Hongdae. I took her to a hair salon so she could get her hair cut. After her hair cut, we went to the YZ Plaza and she did some shopping before we met up with Jacob.
We went to his "Imo's" (aunts) for dinner because I knew they had some hot pots (which is what she has been asking for) and some seafood/fish dishes (which I also know she likes). It turns out it was a good pick and she enjoyed her meal. Jacob was kind and bought dinner for us. After we ate, we sat and chatted a little before parting ways.
When we returned home, I helped her pick an activity for tomorrow and wrote out directions for her to get there. This time, I thought a bus would be the easiest mode of transportation and made detailed instructions on how to use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment