Work was exceptionally light and easy today. The first two periods were cancelled, I'm not sure of the reason. I had a make up class at 5th period from Wednesday, but at the last moment, the teacher decided she wouldn't do the make up class, so I only taught 2 classes today.
After work, I decided I'd go for a run to Hongdae and get falafel since Krystle and I didn't go there on Wednesday. When I was heading out the door Jacob called me and asked me what I was up to. I told him I was going for a run to Hongdae and he said he'd meet me in Hapjeong. My run took me about the same amount of time, but I felt like it was a little slow. I was feeling tired. I met up with Jacob in Hapjeong and he bought me some Gatorade. We walked to Hongdae and I got my dinner. I let him try some of the falafel wrap and he liked it, so I guess I will be able to go back with him some time then! We finished dinner and I walked with him to the Eastern Guesthouse so he could get dinner with his parents.
Yesterday, I realized that one of the buses I would wait for at the new stop on the new route I'm taking home actually is at the original stop I left from. So I waited for that bus and took it all the way home. It was about a 30 minute ride. The bus was quite full. I got home and just relaxed for the rest of the evening. It was nice to have a quiet night in--no entertaining, no guests, nothing fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment