Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another Good Day

This morning I was supposed to skype with Phil to talk plans for his upcoming visit. Unfortunately he couldn't make it, but it worked out because I was able to talk with my Mom for around an hour or so instead. I'm glad I could catch up with her.

Jacob came over and we went to the bibimbap restaurant in front of my building. After lunch, we went to Emart. He bought a jacket and we used my Emart points card (I'm not really sure how exactly it works) and somehow ended up getting a discount of about $5 off his jacket!

We relaxed a little bit at my place before heading out to soccer. Unfortunately Jacob still is on the road to recovery and can't play. He gloomily watched us from the bleachers. Again we had a pretty big turnout--3 teams of 6. However, the field at Yongsan is a little bit smaller than at World Cup, so 6 was a bit crowded and chaotic. As time went on, it started getting darker and darker and windier. Finally when there was about 30 minutes left, it started raining. We finished out and Jacob and I took the subway to church. We arrived early and went to Tom n Toms for a snack.

Father Bernard had mass this week. There weren't many people there and we assumed it was because of the long weekend many people traveled and were away.

After mass, Jacob came back with me and I made ramen and mandu for dinner. It was nice to have another relaxing evening with him before he headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment