Thursday, May 15, 2014

Easy Day and more Ice Cream

It was another rather easy day. The last period class was cancelled for a school fire drill/safety practice which was nice.

After work, I came home and took a short rest. Erin had gone to see Gyeongbok Palace during the afternoon. I gave her directions to go to the subway station near my school. I  headed to meet her and then we walked to dinner. We went to a bibimbap place I'd been to twice before. The first time the subject teachers ordered kimchi jjigae (a stew) and the second time I went with one of the vice principals and some other homeroom teachers during the semester break in February while I was desk warming. At that time, I ordered bibimbap and really liked it, so suggested it to Erin.

We finished dinner and walked by my school. Then we decided to stop at Baskin Robbins for ice cream. :) We ordered and brought it home. Once home, we chatted a bit and had an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment