Sunday, May 25, 2014

Slow Sunday

I guess not sleeping well has finally caught up with me and I was able to sleep a little bit past my normal 6:30-7am wake up time. In the morning I just relaxed. I was thinking about making mini oreo cheesecakes, but unfortunately Emart was closed so I couldn't buy any cream cheese. The other little mini grocery stores in the area don't carry Western items like that, so I was out of luck. Instead, I made up some of my favorite pudding cookies. I baked a few that were frozen and then froze the rest of the dough. It's nice to know there is cookie dough in the freezer ready to be turned into delicious cookies!

I just relaxed and bummed around home. Jacob came over later in the afternoon which was a nice surprise because I figured he'd be busy with his parents until soccer. He brought over some insect repellant for me which was sweet. We grabbed an early dinner at the bibimbap place in front of my building and then it was off to soccer. It was raining, but not too bad and it wasn't too cold.

We had a pretty good turnout today. There were 15 of us, so we made 3 teams of 5. I played pretty well and even had a goal. It's been awhile since I've scored. Jacob was back on the field and played basically the whole time. I'm glad he's able to be playing again. And as usual, he was scoring goals. It was fun to see him in his element again after almost 2 months of being out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment