Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tired Tuesday

What a long day at work. Some of the 5th graders were a bit noisy. The 6th graders had been bad for my COT, but they weren't so bad today. The last 5th grade class of the day is so sweet and wonderful. I wish all the 5th graders were like them!

After work, I stopped at home for a short break. I met up with Jacob and we met Erin around 7:30 in Sinchon to have bbq buffet for dinner. It was another meal on her list of food to eat. As it turned out, they had some kind of squid or something rather which she wanted to eat and cook. Well, it was quite a large piece of meat and she didn't eat it all. The owner told us that we would be charged an extra 5,000W for any food remaining (I totally understand their policy--they don't want people wasting food!). Erin was kind of upset, but then when we went to go pay, the owner only charged us the regular amount and explained the next time we came we would have to follow the rule.

We walked back to the subway and all of us were quite tired and full. Erin and I made it home, relaxed a bit and I helped her decide on a location for the next day's events and wrote out directions on how to get there and to our meeting spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment