After work, I headed to Sangsu to meet Jacob when he finished work. We walked to Hongdae to meet his parents. For dinner, we had BBQ and got a mix of pork and beef to grill. It was really good and I think his parents enjoyed it. After dinner, they needed to look for a few things so we did a little bit of shopping. I thought bingsu (shaved ice dessert; usually with fruit or sweet dessert) would be a nice refreshing dessert, and not too heavy. We went to a bingsu place and ordered an oreo bingsu and a mixed fruit bingsu to share. It was delicious and both of his parents enjoyed it.
I also brought along some more cookies to share, since Jacob's mom hadn't gotten many from the first round. When we finished dinner, we all walked back to their guesthouse, chatted briefly before heading home.
| Jacob and his parents at dinner |
| Jacob's parents enjoying the fruit shaved ice! |
No comments:
Post a Comment