Thursday, May 8, 2014

Erin Arrives!

After teaching today, my COT and I both agreed we were tired, which we thought was kind of funny because it was only day 2 of this week, with 2 days of holidays. We wondered how we normally make it through a 5 day week, haha.

When work was finished, I made the trip out to Inchon Airport to pick up Erin. I felt a little bad because her plane actually got in early so she had to wait quite a bit for me. I found her and we took the AREX back to my area. We dropped off her bags and went to dinner. We decided just a kimbap shop would be nice for a light meal. I got kimchi fried rice and she got kimbap. While she was debating the menu, an older gentleman butted in and asked in English if we needed help with the menu at all. He started a conversation with us and introduced us to his wife. It was very nice of him. When we left to pay, the ajumas also decided they wanted to talk to us as well (this never happens to me!). We had a short conversation with them before leaving.

Next, I figured it would be a good idea to get some groceries so we stopped at Emart. We wandered around and Erin got a few things. We returned to my place and she unpacked and settled in. It was nice to receive the items my Mom gave to her to bring to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment