Friday, May 16, 2014

TGIF + 4 months

Work went well, nothing too special to mention.

After work, I came home and rested until Jacob finished work. He came over and I gave him the shirt I bought him. Unfortunately, anything Korea from the Nike stores here are made in Korea and are Korean sizes--which means the run small. So, the shirt I got him doesn't fit him. I was a bit bummed (especially since it was on sale which means no returns), but there's nothing I can do about that.

We went to an Italian restaurant that is in front of my place and ordered a chicken salad and 'taco spaghetti'. It had a tortilla shell on the bottom and sauce filled in, plus spaghetti noodles and some veggies. It was interesting and only so-so in taste. I don't think we'll go back there again.

When we finished dinner, he headed home because we have to get up early in the morning for the GOAL field trip. Erin had met Jenna for dinner and had dessert with her in Hongdae. When Erin returned, we shared our days and got ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment