Work wasn't too bad today. One of my classes got cancelled because they were having a Children's Day celebration in their homeroom. That was a nice surprise. Also, when I came into the English room, I noticed there had been some writing on the whiteboard that was erased, but it was kind of stained on the board still. I could barely make out the following message:
To Amy teacher
We are 민경 수경 지영 (Min Kyung, Su Kyung and Ji Yeong)
really LOVE YOU
See you soon
how you are?
I was so happy to see a message left from my old 6th graders. It makes me really sad that I keep missing them! I'm guessing that they are here while I am still at work. I don't know how to leave a message for them and to tell them to come to my office right next door!
After work, I headed downtown to look for shoes again. Still on a mission. After doing some quick browsing, it was off to class. Now there is only one more week of Friday classes! When class was finished I returned home to relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment