Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A quiet evening home

Well this afternoon it started thundering and pouring rain. Luckily since I have 2 umbrellas, I keep one at school just for situations like this--in case it starts raining during the day, I have an umbrella to go home with. While walking home it was pouring so hard! I almost think having an umbrella or not having an umbrella would have made much of a difference.

I stopped at the post office again--this time there were only 2 people in front of me. I guess no one wanted to go out in the rain! I walked home and when I got to my building another English teacher was getting into the elevator with me. I've seen him around a little, but I knew he was newer to our building. He asked what floor after he pushed 4 so I told him I was on the same floor. Turns out he's my neighbor. Oops. We introduced ourselves and did a little bit of small talk.

I made some rice in the cooker and tidied up a bit before Jacob arrived after he finished teaching. I also heated up some broccoli cheddar soup I bought from the grocery store. This was Jacob's last kimchi study meal! Finally! He was so glad to be finished with it. After dinner we chatted a bit and he headed out. Again it was pouring (it had stopped almost right after I got home) and thundering and lightening a lot. I walked out with Jacob because I needed to grab a few more vegetables from Emart. After I came out of Emart, it was barely drizzling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment