Friday, June 27, 2014

TGIF~~Another Long Week

I stayed up til 3 to see the end of the US-Germany game. The lose was a disappointment, but it didn't matter; the US still advances to sweet 16 in the World Cup! I can't lie, in the 2nd half I did keep dozing off--it was so hard to stay awake, especially since I had been woken up around 5:30 am the previous morning from the construction site. That means I was almost up for 24 hours straight. Yowza!

My alarm woke me wayyy sooner than I wanted it to! I got ready for school and somehow managed to get to school a little early. Classes went okay; two of my 5th grade classes on Friday are really far behind the other classes-it was strange to teach them a lesson that is almost 2 chapters behind.

After work, I went in search of some fruit (small peaches) and stopped in a kimbap shop to see if they had japchae bap (the noodle dish I like). They did so I decided I'd order that as my dinner and bring it home. I also got some bread from a bakery. I came home and tidied up the place a bit. Things got a bit neglected during the week. Then I went to the bibimbap restaurant in front of my building and got Jacob a take-out meal. Jacob came up to my area for dinner and we had dinner in. It was nice to relax and stay in. The rest of the evening was pretty low key-we just watched some TV and relaxed before he headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment