Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bohye! And a new Phone

I woke up early and tried watching soccer again (I might as well if I'm awake, right?!). Well, I'm still having problems with the settings and stuff. So I was pretty frustrated I couldn't properly watch the US play Ghana. I got ready for work and came in-again I couldn't even watch it at work, but was watching the score and updates; in the final moments Ghana scored once to tie the game and then the US scored to win!

I was dreading one of the 6th grade classes today, but they didn't do that bad. They weren't great, but they were better than they have been in the past. The 5th graders did okay-it was pretty easy since it was just a review day for them.

After work, I headed to Hongdae to meet Bohye! First she and I went to the phone store to get the SIM card. It will only cost about 8,000W (around $8) which is so cheap! After taking care of business, Bohye and I went to dinner. She had found a donkasu (pork cutlet) place she wanted to try, so we went there to eat. It was good-we shared a cheesy donkasu and a pasta dish.

When we finished dinner, Jacob and I met up. First we went to get a screen protector put on the phone (he paid which was so sweet!). Then we went to find a phone case. I found one that has room for my subway card and has my favorite green color on it, Then we went to Sinchon to look for MK's birthday present. We found a basketball tshirt for her. We were going to go for some tea, but then it started raining so we caught a bus and went to his guesthouse area. Then it started pouring when we walked from that bus stop to the bus stop for me. And of course, once I got on the bus, it stopped raining. We kept the evening short because Jacob planned to watch soccer in the morning!
We shared a cheesy pork cutlet and spicy (seafood) pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment