Today was probably one of the laziest days I have had in a long time. I slept pretty late--the construction noise was not bad at all. Jacob came over and brought his lunch. We ate and then just hung out. We watched more TV and later I ended up falling asleep and taking a nap.
We had dinner and then got ready for soccer. This week someone had found a new location not too far from DMC (Digital Media City Station). We went and met up with the other guys there. After riding the subway, we had to take a bus about 7 stops to the field complex. The place used to be tennis courts, but they made them into 2 small futsal fields. We ended up using the two as one big, square-ish field and played 3 teams of 5. I had the best team, with all regulars on my team. I even scored a goal! Jacob was on the worst team, with one new person that was a friend of a regular. Towards the end, some people were getting too tired so we just played 2 teams, maybe 7 v 7. It was a bit cramped and crowded, but it was still fun.
After we finished playing, Jacob and I got a ride back from one of the new people that joined to DMC. He dropped us off at the station, but the station is quite large (it has 3 lines) and we were on the 'back' side for the airport line. We were walking around trying to find something familiar and finally decided we'd just go into the station and walk through instead. DMC was the perfect location because I can take the subway 3 stops to my place and Jacob can take a bus directly to his guesthouse in about 15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment