Sunday, June 22, 2014

Another lazy day plus soccer and church

I had another pretty lazy morning. I lounged about and heated up some leftovers for brunch. When I got bored of lazing around at home, I headed over to Jacobs. We hung out at his place for a bit and waited for Sammy to go to soccer. Sammy played a lot in the fall and did part of the Winter league with us but stopped going in March. He decided he'd come and join this week.

Soccer was back at I'Park--it seems like it's been awhile since I've been there. We had quite a large group-a few old faces and they brought one or two friends with them. The high school boys also came this week. So we had 4 groups of 6. It was actually kind of frustrating because there was a lot of down time and waiting around for 2 teams to play before you could have a game.

After soccer Jacob and I took the subway to church. We had a Korean priest and he did a nice job with the mass. For dinner, we went to the kimbap shop near Jacob's guesthouse, taking a community bus. I got japchae (noodles)--yum! We stopped at Jacob's place so I could fill up my water bottles. I got lucky because on the weekends there is a longer time window to make bus transfers and I made it so I didn't have to pay for another bus fare! The little joys~~

No comments:

Post a Comment