Nothing too exciting at work. We had a staff meeting and it went a little bit long. After work I stopped at the post office before heading on to my class area.
I studied a little bit before going to class. Class went alright. The last 25 minutes were for the test. I got a bit worried as I was taking it because there were some things I couldn't remember. Then I turned the test over and...there were 5 questions about the different verbs used for "wear" for different kinds of items (I briefly learned this in 2012 at Kyunghee University but don't remember any of it)...I had left class early last week and missed that part. AND it wasn't in the textbook as answers, just blanks to write the answer in! Well, our teacher ended up correcting everyone's tests right on the spot as people were finishing. There are probably about 15 people in class, so you can imagine that would take a bit of time; it was kind of frustrating because there are 2 aides, but they didn't check the tests at all. I ended up being the last person checked. It was kind of nice that it was one-on-one and immediate; I reminded the teacher that I hadn't been in class and she kind of said "oh yea...." and I think maaaaybe she didn't really count those answers wrong against me. I thought for sure I wasn't going to pass the test and was fully prepared to hear her tell me she'd see me next week. She wrote a 61% (ouch!) and said,"next level, Wednesday night". YESSS!!! But now I know I really need to work my butt off and study.
No comments:
Post a Comment