Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Night Class--2 more left

As always, I'm so thankful for the period off on the start of my Monday morning. It worked out even better because I hadn't finished preparing everything due to the internet being out and a suggestion my COT gave me towards the end of the day Thursday.

After work, I stopped by the post office to mail some letters. I took my ticket number and saw it was 450. They were serving 430. I figured if everyone only took 1 minute, it would still be a 20 minute wait. I looked at the packages and envelopes people were holding and I knew each person would not be only a minute so I walked out. I went home, had salad for dinner and did my laundry before taking the bus to class.

Class went okay--the material is getting a little bit more challenging and I feel like I'm falling behind a little and dropping in understanding. It's partly my fault because I've been slacking and just gliding by--now I need to get back into the habit of studying a little outside of class too.

We finished class a little early and I was able to get home around 9:30 which was nice. I headed to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment