Jacob and I finally caved into the whole couple-set or "matchy-matchy" (as Phil and Kristin called it) deal here. We both wore navy blue shorts and black tshirts. It was kind of fun to do, even though I never thought I would dress alike purposely with someone!
For lunch, Jacob and I went to Hoya's cooking studio. He needed to have a lunch and also pick up his dinner. Hoya was sweet and pulled out some extra sides and put together a small lunch for me as well. It was really good!
After lunch, we walked to the Han River and sat along the river for about an hour, just talking. It was hot out so we didn't get to do our original plan of going for a bike ride. When we got too hot, we headed to Myeongdong so Jacob could look at soccer jerseys. We stopped at Pita Pit so I could get a sandwich to take home for my dinner.
We had dinner at my place and then watched a movie on my computer. It was another nice relaxing day and evening.
| Food from Hoyas--delicious! |
| Along the Han River |
| Couple set in navy shorts and black t-shirts |
No comments:
Post a Comment