Monday, June 16, 2014

Most sleep in a long time and 5 months

I think I slept about 8 hours straight. That's what 4-5 hours of sleep for 3 nights in a row will do to you I guess! I felt tired and like I had had no weekend at all. Again, the blessings and the curse of the MT.

Work went okay-nothing too exciting.

After work I had class. I stopped in Myeongdong to look for a birthday present for my friend Min Kyung (MK). She and her husband like to watch basketball so I wanted to find a tshirt for her. I couldn't find anything, but will continue the hunt tomorrow. I did however, find a pair of shoes that can be dressed up or down for myself. Then, off to class. I left class a little early to meet Jacob for our 5 month. We met at the Baskin Robbins near his place so he didn't have to walk much, though his toe was already looking and feeling a bit better.

I took the bus home--I really wish there was one bus that ran all the way from his place to mine. It's a bit of a hassle having to transfer buses. It stinks that it takes about 10 minutes by taxi between places, but about 30 by public transportation. The fastest I've ever gotten back was about 20 minutes, but I didn't use the stop nearest to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment