It was tough heading into work--I had a long busy weekend (not to mention month!). May was a good month, but I'm ready to keep moving forward. All visitors have left and none are currently on the horizon.
Work went alright. Nothing too special or out of the ordinary--just another Monday. After work, I stopped at home for a bit of a break. I usually head right to Jongno area and window shop and walk around before class, but I was tired of doing that. It was a nice change to have an hour or so at home. I took the bus to class; class was the usual too. This teacher doesn't give us a break, but lets us come and go with breaks when we're doing exercises or practice which is nice. That means we normally wrap up a little bit before 9, which is really nice. I still get home around 9:45, but still.
No comments:
Post a Comment