Wednesday, June 4, 2014

X-MEN and Old COT

I had a relaxing morning. I've been keeping tabs on the construction across the way. It seems that it takes them about a week or so to move up one floor. They're currently on the 9th floor; the advertisement for the building looked to be about 16 floors, so the outside construction noise should be halfway through! I can make it!

I met my old Co-teacher in Hongdae for lunch. I haven't seen her since February. I did run into her on the subway once back in March maybe, but we didn't get a chance to chat much. It was good catching up with her and I realized I missed her a lot-she was a good person to work with. We went to Oodle Noodle for lunch and she enjoyed it. Then we walked around Hongdae and browsed through an interesting artsy shop. She suggested coffee, so I said we should walk to Hapjeong and go to the Starbucks there. I also was meeting Jacob around 1:45 there and said it would give us more time if we were at Hapjeong already. We got our drinks and Jacob joined us for a bit.

Jacob and I went to go see X-Men: Days of Future Past. It was pretty good. It's been awhile since I've seen a movie, especially in a theater. After the movie, we went to What's Pide and I got a sandwich to bring home for dinner. Jacob had his boxed meal to eat. We had dinner and hung out before he headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment