Classes went alright today. The 4th graders had a test and played a review game so it was pretty easy with them.
After work, I took a short break at home. Then I laced up and went for a run to Hongdae. It was a little warm, but not too bad. It felt really good to go for a run. I got to Hongdae and stretched in a park. While I was stretching I ran into my friend Mark and his girlfriend Suzie. I found out that they will be leaving Korea in the fall. We chatted a bit and then parted ways.
I waited for Jacob to get to Hongdae from his work meeting downtown. He hadn't had dinner yet, so we went to his Imo's restaurant for him to eat at. After he finished eating, we headed to the subway station to meet his Camp friends from back home. I met "Momma Chang" and her daughter Christine. They've been helping at the Korean Camp Jacob's family helped start since the beginning. We went to Caffe Bene and chatted for a few hours before heading out.
No comments:
Post a Comment