Saturday, June 28, 2014

Skype and another Lazy Saturday

Yet another lazy weekend, but with the World Cup early mornings it seems like I need to catch up on sleep often.

Jacob came over and we skyped with Mom, Grandpa and Mart. It was good to see all of them again. Jacob got to meet Mart finally, too. And of course we were entertained by Toby walking in and out of the room in the background.

After skyping, we went to lunch in my area. The rest of the afternoon we just hung out and watched some TV and relaxed. For dinner, I made "unstuffed" stuffed peppers. It had ground beef, bell pepper, onions and tomato sauce. It turned out really good. Jacob tried the sauce as I was cooking and asked if I could make it a little bit spicier, so I added some gochujang (red pepper paste) and it was a really nice little added kick to it. We ate it with the healthy (black) rice that I have.

Jacob did the dishes and we let dinner settle a bit before heading to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream. Always a nice treat!
Delicious healthy dinner
Ice cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment