Monday, June 30, 2014

Lazy Monday

Well I woke up around 1:30am for no reason that I can figure except I was feeling really hot and a little hungry. I had a snack but then I felt wide awake. Lucky for me, Jacob was awake watching the Holland-Mexico game. He and I chatted a little bit until the game finished--a win by Holland that had Jacob on the edge of his seat and jumping for joy at the end. After the game, he went to sleep, but I was still awake. I finally fell asleep later on.

Thank goodness Mondays have an easy start for me. This week my 6th graders wrote some postcards. It was an easy lesson to teach and a lot of fun. At the end of the day we had a staff meeting. It finished early and so I was able to head home early.

Since I passed my Korean level test last week, I now have classes on Wednesdays. It was nice not to have to go to class today. I don't think I would have been able to sit through class fully functioning otherwise. At home I had a snack and cleaned up my place a little. I did some errands around my neighborhood and relaxed. It was nice to take it easy on a weeknight and stay in. Jacob met up with one of his good Korean friends for dinner--he finished the initial part of his military service on Saturday and has a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment