Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It feels like a Friday

Yesterday was so HOT and pretty miserable with all the kids suffering in the classroom. Today, it was rainy and the rain really cooled things off. It was a bit chilly which was a nice change after all the heat (I'm not ready for Korean summer!). Tomorrow is election day, so we have the day off. It was nice to have an extra "Friday" thrown in the middle of the week. After our 5th period class, the principal came in and said they were going to be taking our old TV screen out and replacing it. So we had to go to the homeroom for our final class. After the last class, we stopped in the ER (English Room) to move the desks for the after school program. The TV is much smaller, but I'll be happy if it just works. I can't believe that as it is now June the TV problem is fixed (this issue started way back in November--that's almost 8 months of dealing with it before the solution of just giving us an old screen the school had lying around...)

When school finished, I headed home and did a little bit of grocery shopping. I got some stuff to make a salad for dinner. Jacob came over after he finished work. He started a kimchi study program, so he has boxed meals for the next week or so. He brought his meal along and he ate his dinner and I had mine. After we ate, we watched a TV show on my computer before he headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment