I made it through my most difficult and long day. It wasn't a bad day, but it wasn't really a great day either. I'm okay with "okay" though. I really focused on being patient when they weren't listening and trying to get their attention in other ways.
After work, I headed into Hongdae area to meet Jacob for dinner. I had about 30 minutes to spare before he finished work so I walked around and did some window shopping. We ended up picking the Beastro for dinner. They updated/changed their menu so we wanted to check it out. However, we ended up getting another kind of similar chicken dish and the mac and cheese again. It's really a nice place-and we both realized this is the only restaurant that servers ask you "how is everything?" or "is everything ok?" We sat and chatted for a bit and one special song for us came on while we were talking.
We moved on to Schneeballen for dessert. We both agreed it was probably around Easter the last time we had had a cronut. It was long overdue. The only problem is that since I haven't been eating much I was almost too full from dinner and couldn't finish my half of the cronut. I was bummed because it was so delicious. We decided we'd walk back to his guesthouse to walk off dinner. It is probably also the last time I will go there since they are moving out of the house on Thursday. It was nice to "say goodbye" to the house and visit one last time. I filled up my water bottle there (one less bottle to do at Emart!) before heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment